Online shopping is a blessing and a curse. There I am, innocently surfing the web for a $20 iPod case when I come across this: a waterproof iPod housing complete with speakers. I haven’t bought one yet, but I think it has a lot of potential for dive trips.
Here are the specs:
- The EGO sells for $150 on Amazon.com
- It’s compatible with all dock-connecting iPods
- Controls are accessed through a rubber membrane at the front.
- Includes adjustable stand for desktops, and hand and shoulder straps
- Four AA batteries power the unit for up to 30 hours