PADI Retail and Resort Members can now view their eLearning students from the My Account section of the PADI Pro’s Site. The new report will show you:
- Student name
- Sign-up date*
- eLearning course chosen
- eMail address
- Course completion date (if applicable)
- Certification date (if applicable)
* New students may take 12-24 hours to appear in this report
With this information, you can contact students who have started, but not finished their course to see if they need assistance with the course, gear purchase, etc. You can also discover students who affiliated with you for eLearning but may have been certified elsewhere.
Here’s how to access your eLearning student report:
- From the PADI Pro’s Homepage: click on My Account on the far left side of the menu bar.
- On the My Account page, scroll to the very bottom and click eLearning payment report.
- From here you can view Sign Up Date, Course Completion Date, Student eMail address and certification date.
- The report can be refined by date and downloaded as a Excel file.
Here is an example of what the report looks like. For privacy reasons, the student names have been blocked.