PADI Divers who share their love of scuba diving with friends can earn $10US towards their next eLearning course and their friends can save $10US as well. Here’s how it works in a nutshell:
Divers visit PADI’s Facebook page and click the Refer A Friend tab. After liking PADI’s page, the diver clicks a link to share the special offer to their wall. After sharing the promotion, the diver receives a claim code for $10US off a PADI eLearning course.
Friends and family members of that diver who would like $10US off a PADI eLearning course can re-share the deal and receive a code of their own… and so on and so on. Please note: the promotion begins the week of 4 August 2014.
- The special offer must be shared to the user’s Facebook wall in order to receive the discount code
- To promote Refer A Friend on a Facebook page or eNewsletter use: cu.pn/padi (starting the week of 4 August)
- The eLearning discount is the first of three special deals that will be offered in the coming months.
- eLearning gift codes and Scuba Review are not eligible for the $10US discount
Refer a Friend Step-By-Step Instructions
#1 Visit facebook.com/padi and click the Refer-A-Friend Tab
#2 The user must Like PADI’s Facebook page (if they haven’t already)
#4 The user agrees to the terms and conditions
#5 The user can add a personal message to their wall post
#6 Once shared to the user’s wall, a promo code will appear. Each code can be used only once and it has a set, solid, no kidding expiration date. In the case of the eLearning promotion, the coupon must be redeemed during the month of August 2014.
#7 This promo code is displayed on screen and also emailed to the student.
Questions you may have:
- Coupon codes cannot be combined. The max discount per user is $10US.
- The coupon code will also be emailed to the address associated with the user’s Facebook profile
- For issues claiming codes, contact support at coupsmart dot com. For issues specific to eLearning contact 800 729 7237 ext. 2495 or customerservice at padi dot com.
- The $10US discount value is paid for by PADI