The PADI App re-launched in late 2014, bringing a number of invaluable scuba diving tools to the fingertips of PADI Divers and PADI Professionals.
With the latest update release, the PADI App is now available to download free of charge in eight different languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish – and there’s more to come in the future!
With the benefit of reading content in their local language, divers and potential customers will be able to enjoy a one-stop mobile experience for everything related to learning – and continuing – to dive. PADI Professionals are able to use the variety of integrated tools to help inform customers and enrich their learning experience.
Key Features include:
- PADI Dive Shop and Resort Locator
- Integration with ScubaEarth dive sites
- Information on the top diving destinations around the world
- The ability to log and edit dives on ScubaEarth – within the PADI App
- News feeds from PADI social media and blogs
- Access to PADI Gear™ collections.
- Useful dive tools including knots, hand signals and dive checklists
- PADI course information including the ability to purchase PADI eLearning and Touch programs.
- 24/7 Access to PADI eCards
- Direct link to the PADI Pros’ Site
The PADI App is the hub of the PADI Digital Suite – a place for further information and access to purchased digital products via the PADI Library App, which is integrated into the PADI App.
How to access new language versions:
The PADI App will automatically match the language which the mobile device is using, as long as that language is available (otherwise, it will default to English). Current PADI App users will see the new language setting on their next update, while new users can visit the App Store or Google Play Store to download the application.
The updated version of the PADI App is available for Apple iOS and Android-based devices. If you haven’t seen it yet, head over to the Google Play or iTunes App Store where you can download it free today!